One of the biggest challenges I encountered while making this project was trying to make both the bowl and the plate have flat bottoms. Originally I made the plate and bowl both with NURBs to have a pointy bottom which is unrealistic. Therefore, I had to widen my bowl and use proportional editing to make my bowl and plate both have flat bottoms. Although, it is not perfect the imperfections do not show due to the fact that you cannot see the bottom of the plate nor the bowl. Finally, despite the wide shape of the bowl, I think that it worked out better, since mixing tend to be wider anyways.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
One of the biggest challenges I encountered while making this project was trying to make both the bowl and the plate have flat bottoms. Originally I made the plate and bowl both with NURBs to have a pointy bottom which is unrealistic. Therefore, I had to widen my bowl and use proportional editing to make my bowl and plate both have flat bottoms. Although, it is not perfect the imperfections do not show due to the fact that you cannot see the bottom of the plate nor the bowl. Finally, despite the wide shape of the bowl, I think that it worked out better, since mixing tend to be wider anyways.

Comments
Post a Comment