Totally Rad Cheese Fries

One of my biggest challenges was properly executing my ideas.  My idea for the scene changed throughout the project, and in addition some of the finer things I had trouble figuring out how to make look real.
 
 For example I wanted to place my fries on the plate in a way that looked realistic.  I first tried placing them one by one, but decided that was too time consuming and did not look realistic anyways.  I was introduced to a lot of new features in blender one of them being physics.  The physics engine allowed me to plate the fries naturally without a lot of effort.


Another challenge that I came across, while doing this project, was making realistic bacon bits.  Unlike the sprinkles which were much easier to make from extruding a square.  The bacon bits were a little more complex, so I used another new feature called cell fracturing to make random sized bacon bits.

Comments

Popular Posts