Robot Reflection

To begin with, my animation was lackluster.  The comments received were mostly pertaining of the quality of the animation.  The animation was definitely lacking in design and effort, but it was a very simplistic animation, due to this fact.  That was the main positive of the animation, the color scheme was simple, but the scene was a little too bright with no contrast.  

I feel that I made an easy to understand animation.  It was simplistic (maybe a little too much), but was easy to follow and comprehend.  For the most part, the class did agree that it was a simple animation.  Some commented on how the colors went well together.  Others commented on how the lighting was good, since it was bright.  That was both a positive and a negative for some, but overall was still a positive with the majority of the class.

While I did have less time to work on it than some other classmates, it's not really an excuse for the quality of the animation.  It was very lacking in textures, quality, and overall felt very rushed.  My computer was unable to handle what I wanted to do, and since I had bounced between several ideas before that I stuck with it, but made a poor quality animation.  Overall, I wish to improve almost all aspects of my animation in terms of: story, quality, time, and effort.

My skills in animation are on par at best, but I do have a creative mind.  So if I can put that to good use I can at least make a more compelling story, even if the animation isn't the best.

Comments

Popular Posts