Color Theory
The story of my animation is going to be simple. I want to have a happy and loose feeling to the animation. It is going to be about a wooden mannequin who is having a fun time skating on the ice. I want to make it seem like my character is just having a nice relaxing time at the ice skating rink, and showing off his skating skills.
I want the audience to feel at ease while watching the animation. I want the story to be relaxing and easy to understand, as it is just a character who is having a fun time skating on the ice. I want the audience to be able to have a fun time while watching the animation, and not necessarily feel sad or feel suspense.
My character is a brown, wooden mannequin. I aim to go a more monochromatic color scheme as he will be skating on an ice rink. The majority of the color will be different hues of blue. Therefore, my character will stand out in the monochromatic color scheme drawing attention to himself. Not background assets. The hues of blue can help represent a cool and relaxing setting. As that goes with the story of the animation. It should have a cool, fun, and relaxing feel.
Comments
Post a Comment